We have featured a small number of case studies to demonstrate some of the range of events that we manage together with a few of the many international destinations that we work in.
In all cases and for all the events we manage our aim is to deliver an excellent level of service enabling our clients to achieve great results.
5 Back to Back Advisory Board Meetings in Frankfurt
A 5-day series of advisory boards for 15-20 Nurses, Pharmacists, PAGs, Neurology and Hematology KOLs in Frankfurt.
- To help ensure our client’s objectives for the meetings were met through highly effective logistical management.
- To deliver within compliance and budgetary restraints.
- To source a suitable venue (accommodation and meeting space) to accommodate each group’s meeting requirements per day.
- To arrange each attendees travel to fit around their individual agenda.
- To manage all the events logistics to ensure seamless movement across each day.
- Very successful with a NPS of 100%
- C2events have been asked to manage an additional advisory boards as a consequence
‘Good to have you on the next ad board again! It’s a pleasure working with you.’
4 Global Clinical Trials Meetings in Miami, Istanbul, Buenos Aires and Bangkok
- 4 Global Investigator and Monitor meetings in; Miami 360 delegates, Istanbul 320, Buenos Aires 70, Bangkok 90
- The meetings consisted of a 1-day Monitor meeting, followed by a 1-day Investigator meeting, split over 2 days.
- To source a compliant venue in each case that was accessible for delegates from multiple countries, had plenary meeting space that worked well for the delegate numbers (dependent on destination) as well as 4 break-outs and of a suitable standard
- To ensure the meeting was informative and logistically smooth and efective for all attending delegates.
- To work in locations with the best possible access globally, allowing for arrivals on the day of the meeting therefore reducing accommodation and F&B costs.
- To source dinner options that allowed delegates to experience the cities within compliance levels.
- Extensive venue search. Negotiated and contracted with the venues.
- Managed delegate communications, internal dinner and HCP compliant dinners
- Meeting arrangements for plenaries and break-outs.
- Working and liaising with Med Comms, AV, training and tablet company.
- Organised travel arrangements.
- Full on-site management.
- Organised and produced a variety of print requirements.
- An overall score for meeting organization of between 4.5 – 4.7 was received from site staff and 4.2 - 4.6 from the Client’s team
9 Educational Symposia in Hamburg
- C2 appointed to support 9 Educational Symposia in Germany over 8 months ranging in size from 150 to over 500 working closely with client’s events team.
- To deliver an outstanding series of ‘Flagship’ events with a view to these meetings setting a benchmark for educational meetings for the organization globally
- To create a brand identity for the Symposia to work across badges, building signage, bus signage, engagement devices, hospitality desk backdrops, lecterns and all slides
- Delegate management liaising closely with affiliates in over 10 countries for each Symposia
- Providing weekly registration figures for Flagship calls via Cvent
- Managing room blocks with the respective hotels to minimize cancellation costs
- Management of print and digital items for each Symposia
- Management of hospitality desks, transfers, dinners and registrations using Cvent OnArrival
… the symposium was a great success and we wouldn’t have managed without your support, thank you!
Educational Summit in London
- C2 appointed to manage all the meeting logistics for an annual Prostate Cancer Summit in London for 250 delegates
- To source a venue within central London, with an excellent, open plenary room and a good number of breakout rooms in order to accommodate an. interactive programme and encourage delegate engagement.
- Venue source and site visit to ensure the property suits all requirements.
- Management of all aspects of the venue.
- Delegate communication and engagement pre-event.
- Coordination of all the other agencies, ranging from the AV and production crew, to the med comms agency, to the company responsible for audience engagement.
- All onsite support.
Massive thank you again from me for managing the event so seamlessly for us, the feedback I have had from both internally and from and our customers has only been positive!
Logistics related scores received from the delegate evaluations:
Travel organisation 9.13. On-site coordination and transfers by the event agency 9.03
Overall planning and organisation by the event agency 9.24
International Medical Congress in Madrid
- Organise an EADV Pre-Meeting with the objective of updating 116 Internal Staff - US, EU and UK - with latest developments and future strategic plans.
- Manage 196 participants logistics to attend the EADV Congress 2019.
- Educate the various stakeholders on the key data
- Excite delegates regarding the benefits of the treatments offered to patients
- Evolve mind sets to embrace the next step in treatments for patients
- To encourage greater integration and networking amongst a group of individuals
- To help source a venue (accommodation, meeting space and dinner) that reflected the event theme and the overall ethos and values of the organisation
- To manage all the Pre-Meeting and Congress participant logistics, joining up the two events when necessary. Pre/ Onsite/ Post delegate communications
- To arrange all the additional Congress Advisory Boards, Filming Events, Evening Event, Symposium and Country Dinners
- To work with the client and Med Comms agency to deliver successful and engaging events.
I want to use this opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to all of you for making EADV congress 2019 a very innovative, informative and interactive one.
We have demonstrated our leadership in every single med ed activity, our satellite symposia, the innovative evening events as well the daily updates from all aspects whether logistical or content.
Internal Strategy Meeting in Paris
C2 appointed to manage all meeting logistics for a high-level internal Strategy Launch Meeting for 80 delegates in Paris from 9 different countries.
C2 were briefed to manage all aspects of logistics for this very complicated and detailed meeting as part of a steering committee comprising several very senior stakeholders. This included the management of the meeting app and onsite support.
- Assisting with the venue source and site visit to ensure the property selected was optimal for the purpose of the meeting, with outdoor spaces for networking, a gala dinner and relaxed feel.
- Arranged a BBQ networking dinner, as well as Star Wars themed dinner with photobooth and props
- Development of the meeting app
- Coordinating the AV and staging
- Managing printed materials and branded items
Fantastic feedback from Vice President Stakeholder: THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU!!!
Excellent meeting in all the possible dimensions: content, format, energy, logistics...and you all looked so relaxed and enjoying the moment. I know how much work there is behind the scenes, and you did a fantastic job managing all the details.
What our clients say about us
‘The results of the yearly survey done on C2 Events are very, very good with NPS = 76! This shows that we have an outstanding collaboration with them.’
‘We are pleased with how the collaboration is developing and proactiveness shown by C2. The feedback on the team has been excellent and we appreciate the commitment in making sure that each event is successful.’
‘I was struggling to name something in the debrief meeting that could be improved! I hope every meeting can be as successful as this!’